Other Statistics______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________My System Related Specifications:
- Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium SP2. Never have I known such a shitty OS. It's too late to upgrade, clean install is my only option for better OSs.
- System Manufacturer: HP, with a few personal revisions. (All bezels have been destroyed in the process of installing additional optical drives, lmfao.)
- Model/Case: HP-Pavilion (see above)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo CPU (Dual Core), ~2.4GHz. Not over-clockable due to cheap mobo. Thanks HP, you fucking asshats.
- Memory: 4GB DDR2; Windows claims to only detect 3... thanks Microsoft, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.
- Hard Drive Space: ~1TB total HDD. This could be easily fixed, but I'm too cheap to cough up $200.
- Video Card: NVidia GeForce 210. Actually works pretty well for $30. My old 85GT fried from what I assume was improper overclocking. Not a single shit was given when it died.
- Sound Card: Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme. Somehow this card doesn't allow hardware acceleration in Halo. Who's to blame here?
- Audio Devices: Logitech X-240 2.1 and some generic $30 Plantronics headset that sounds pretty decent, in AND out.
- Monitor: Samsung 22" Widescreen LCD. Next build will be dual 23" wides, at least.
- Internet Speed: 4MBpS/1 Up, tripled via complaints to ISP for retarded billing practices to supposed 12MBpS/1.5 Up. Lol AT&T.
Please note that I HAVE taken a professional software, hardware, scripting, and networking class. I know what I'm talking about here.